A Ford Credit Red Carpet Lease is a convenient way to obtain a new Ford with features that fit your needs. You have the opportunity to enjoy a new Ford and new technology more often, as well as select from a variety of flexible terms, mileage options and payment choices.
1. Flexible terms
Ford offers a variety of lease terms that provide the flexibility to select the term of your choice based on:
- How long you want to drive the vehicle — 24, 36, or 39 months
- Your desired monthly payment
- Whether you prefer to match the term to the vehicle warranty* or make a single payment at lease inception with an Advanced Payment Program
2. Mileage options
Ford's mileage options offer several choices to fit your needs (increments of 1500 miles), ranging from 10,500 to 19,500 miles per year** (10,500, 12000, 13500, 15000, 16500, 18000, or 19500 miles). If you anticipates driving more than 19,500 miles per year, extra miles may be purchased at lease inception ($.10 to $.20 based on MSRP). At the end of the lease you may be entitled to a refund if you do not use the extra miles purchased**.
3. Payment Options
Ford offers the flexibility and convenience of a variety of payment options. You can manage their payments by mail, phone and online — even through a mobile device.
WearCare® is an optional purchased program only available at lease inception. WearCare offers up to $4,000 in excess wear and use protection, providing peace of mind throughout the term of the lease and minimizing worries about future expenses.
GAP (Guaranteed Asset Protection), included at no additional cost, and protects you in the event the vehicle is stolen or damaged beyond repair by waiving the difference (or gap) between the insurance payoff and the outstanding lease balance. With GAP, the exposure is limited to the insurance deductible, past-due payments, and any other outstanding charges.
Convenient lease-end options
At the end of the lease, you have three options to transition smoothly to their next vehicle:
- Trade it â€” Purchase or lease a new Ford
- Buy it â€” Purchase the leased vehicle at the predetermined price stated in the Red Carpet Lease agreement (plus any applicable taxes and/or fees)
- Walk away â€” Return the leased vehicle to a Ford Dealer (the only option that would result in mileage charges ($.15 - $25).
*Cost are covered by warranty only when vehicle is maintained in accordance with the owner's guide
**Additional miles may only be purchased/refunded on the over 19,500 mile option.