New Price! CLEAN CARFAX ONE-OWNER, FORD CERTIFIED, BACKUP CAMERA, 18 Painted Aluminum Wheels, ABS brakes, AM/FM Stereo/Single CD/MP3 Capable, Fully automatic headlights, Panic alarm, Power driver seat, Remote keyless entry, Speed control, SYNC w/MyFord. FWD 6-Speed Automatic with Select-Shift 3.5L 6-Cylinder SMPI DOHC
Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!
Ford Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Roadside Assistance
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* 172 Point Inspection
* Warranty Deductible: $100
* Vehicle History
* Includes Rental Car and Trip Interruption Reimbursement
* Transferable Warranty
* 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Nobody beats a Veterans Ford deal!!
* Excellent crash scores; quiet and comfortable ride; humongous trunk; available fuel-efficient four-cylinder engine; available all-wheel drive. Source: Edmunds
* The Ford Taurus has aggressive front and rear styling that signals a high level of precision. With clean sharp lines and a fair share of attitude, this sedan is offered in four models: the base SE, SEL, Limited, and SHO. There are 3 amazing engine possibilities with the Taurus: All models except the SHO have the standard 3.5L V6, with the 2.0L EcoBoost as an option. The SHO gets the exhilarating 365hp 3.5L EcoBoost V6. It combines twin turbochargers with direct-injection technology to deliver 25MPG HWY. A 6-speed SelectShift Automatic transmission helps deliver plenty of torque for acceleration and passing. All-wheel drive is optional in the SEL and Limited, and standard in the SHO. For fuel efficiency, the 2.0L EcoBoost engine has a best-in-class EPA-estimated 32MPG HWY. Inside, the Taurus is crafted to soothe your senses, starting with soft-touch surfaces throughout. Enjoy the heated and cooled, massaging front seats and a heated steering wheel, available for Limited and SHO trims. Depending on the model you select, enjoy one of the two SYNC systems that come with or are available for your car. SYNC offers possibilities like hands-free calling, Bluetooth music streaming, audio driving directions, a navigation system with touch screen, and more. Taurus comes standard with Anti-lock brakes, AdvanceTrac Stability Control, and Traction Control. The Lane-Keeping System available for Limited and SHO models uses a series of alerts to tell you to re-center the car in your lane if it senses you are in danger of drifting out. The top two trims also have the option of Adaptive Cruise Control that automatically adjusts your speed if there is slowing traffic ahead, and Active Park Assist that can identify spots for you to parallel park and then steer the vehicle into place by itself. Source: The Manufacturer Summary